Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings in the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series of Springer-Verlag. Please adhere to the following guidelines.
- Submit an extended abstract of at most 11 pages including title,
abstract but excluding references or at most 12 pages with references included.
- Use the Springer LNCS format. You can find instructions here.
Do not change the settings of margins and vertical spacing, and use
- Proofs omitted due to space restrictions must be placed in an
appendix, to be read by program committee members at their discretion.
- Simultaneous submission of papers to any other conference with
proceedings published or made publicly available, or submitting papers
previously accepted for journal publication is not allowed.
- It must be indicated at the time of submission whether a paper is
candidate for the best student paper award. (Papers eligible for the best
student paper can have non-student co-authors, but the main work in a paper
that is a candidate for the best student paper award must be done by
co-authors that were students at the time of submission, and the award can
be received only by such co-authors.)